These 11 steps can get you your Dream Job no matter where you are from.
1. Decide what you want – Be clear on what do you want, where you want the job to be. How much salary do you want. Decide it & finalize it.
2. Remove your Doubt – Believe in yourself is the first step to attract your dream job. Each & every cell in your body should believe that you will get a job. Hold your head up & smile. Talk as if you already have a job. Forget about if & when. It’s already yours.
3. Expect the best – Let go of negative feelings like failure, fear and doubt. Expect that everything will workout in best possible way. You need to practice a bit but you will start getting results very soon.
4. Pay attention to how you feel – You create everything with your feelings. More your make yourself feel good, happy, joyous, amazing, faster law of attraction will work for you dream job.
5. Pay attention to signs – Keep your eyes and ears open for signs that your job is coming to you and then take actions. It can be anything like someone telling you something, or an email from recruiter. Take advantage of opportunities when they appear because you have attracted it.
6. Be committed – Fully commit to get your dream job. You can’t look for a job with half-hearted hopes that one might come along. You have to believe that you are getting a new job and it’s your.
7. Take responsibility for the situation you are in –The Law of Attraction starts with you. If you don’t have passion for your work, you probably won’t be doing a good job. You need to stay focused on what matters- you.
8. There’s more than enough – There are plenty of jobs for everyone and your dream job is coming to you. There are thousands of opening and more created every single day. If someone is getting a job, he isn’t taking yours or if you are getting a job, you aren’t taking someone else dream job. There is more then enough jobs.
9. Something wonderful is about to happen – If you don’t get a certain job you applied for then just remember that something better is coming your way. Weather you know it or not, there was something about the job that didn’t fit what you were looking for.
10. Take action – Most important thing is Law of Attraction requires action. You can’t just sit around and do nothing and expect that someone to knock on your door and give you a job. There is effort involved. You have to look for the job, apply for it, take the interview and approve it when you get selected.
11. Focus on the outcome – Get in to the feeling of what it would like to already have the job. How would you feel..? Who would you be..? What would you do..? Find it and hold on to it. Spend as much time each day as you can there.
I believe this process will get you your Dream Job. Apply it and let me know.
Law of Attraction Coach
Founder of “Mind, Body & Soul”
(E) – firstname.lastname@example.org