parallax background

Law of Attraction Success Story – Manifested 8 Desires in 8 Days

Law of Attraction Success Story – Nothing is Impossible
November 22, 2017
Law of Attraction Success Story – Attracting Wealth
November 23, 2017
 

Law of Attraction Success Story - Manifested 8 Desires in 8 Days

 
 
 

- By, Abhishek Patel, Germany


Well, I am thanking Mohit sir first of all for posting my story. I never thought of it. So, thank you Mohit sir. I am always a strong believer of my thoughts and most of the time I have got what I have asked for. But after attending this “31 Days Mind Power Magic” Workshop that most of the time has converted into all the time.

After attending this workshop, I got to know that I was already 90% positive and those 90% attracted the rest 10%. 10 Desires I had written on the second day of the workshop. Out of them 8 were manifested in first 8 days and the remaining 2 will be manifested soon because I can smell it, I can feel it.

What I have always done is, I have always followed the God resides in me. And there is a proverb in Hindu Sanskriti “ATMA HI PARMATMA HAI”. Which means the soul itself is a God. So be happy, always listen to the inner-god. Have fun. I am thankful to Rhonda as well.

If you want to know more about Life Transforming Online Workshops on Law of Attraction like - “31 Days Mind Power Magic” Session. The Workshop starts 1st of every month. If you want 100% results and to get my personal Coaching as well, you can join this workshop by clicking the given link :

http://lawofattraction4u.org/31-days-mind-power-magic-session/

By,

Mohit Tahiliani

Law of Attraction Coach

Founder of “Mind, Body & Soul”

(E) – mohitloa@gmail.com

It's only fair to share...Share on Facebook
Facebook
0Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Linkedin
Pin on Pinterest
Pinterest
0Email this to someone
email

Comments are closed.